Information We Collect
In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site (for example, to contact us, you must provide your name and e-mail address).
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
A “cookie” is digital text which asks permission to be placed on your computer. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us and our affiliates to improve our Site. Declining cookies can be accomplished by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access particular parts of our Site.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide our services. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities to provide products and services to you. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
Third Party Website and Interaction
By accessing other third party websites or applications through our Site, including, but not limited to Stripe, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.